Cityscape coffee table books, sponsored by a local organization or local government, offer a stunning pictorial essay that captures the culture and character of your community. These photo journals show the vibrancy, activities, workplaces, lifestyles and diversity that define your region.
Community Heritage Series
Colonists, Native Americans, armies, gunslingers, miners, railroad men, Spanish conquistadors, farmers or pioneers — your community started somehow, and an exciting past sculpted its modern face. These coffee table history books, sponsored by a local organization or local government, capture it all.
HPN Books presents a concept that is an exciting, multi-faceted opportunity meeting your organizational goals for both civic enhancement and income generation. The concept can be applied to either the Community Heritage or Cityscape series.
Uc Personal Statement Second Prompt Community Service mypersonalstatement.help.
Quality Coffee Table Books Enhance Civic Pride and Prestige
- Superior grade, full-color, professional photography throughout.
- First-rate printing stock, cover and binding.
- Text prepared by noted authors of your choice.
- An impressive volume presents the character of your community.
- A valuable commodity for sales, gifts and promotions.
- A statement that can last for years to come.
Raise $20,000 to $150,000 for Your Organization Plus Raise Your Profile
- Gain income through the sale of books.
- Get royalties on the sale of corporate profiles.
- No-risk or out-of-pocket cost.
- Demonstrate your organization's role as a community leader and spokesman.
- Increase corporate awareness of your organization and the work you are doing.
The book, Historic Shreveport-Bossier, which the Pioneer Heritage Center produced in conjunction with HPN Books, was a wonderful coffee table history of our Northwest Louisiana region. The book received excellent reviews in local and state media. We have completely sold out of the book now, but I still hear positive comments from the community about it.—