Community Heritage Series
Colonists, Native Americans, armies, gunslingers, miners, railroad men, Spanish conquistadors, farmers or pioneers — your community started somehow, and an exciting past sculpted its modern face. These coffee table history books, sponsored by a local organization or local government, capture it all.
The focus is on your region’s past and how it has influenced the present day. This is a look at the events, the cultures, the well-known and perhaps not-so-well-known happenings, politics and actions that influenced the growth and changes that have become your area.
- A narrative history of your region.
- Historical photographs, paintings and other appropriate graphics.
- Photography of historic sites, buildings and memorials.
- Business History Section
- Business profiles fund the project.
- Add compelling business history perspective to the book.